Get the Picture on your DB2 Performance
Increase your database performance by:
- Providing "realtime" (by minute) information in a graphical form, which, compared to daily reports, provides the DBA with a much better view of the performance of the database.
Increase your database availability by:
- Providing feedback to the DBA so that less configuration changes are required.
- Highlighting values outside predefined thresholds, that enables the DBA to decide if configuration settings should be changed and so avoid a possible availability outage.
- Quicker adjustment of DB2 configuration after application changes.
Increases your DBA productivity (the DBA spends more time on DBA skilled tasks rather than clerical data manipulation tasks) by:
- Graphing activity over time (a picture is worth a thousand words).
- Automating the data collection and creating graphs that allow the DBA to quickly see trends in database activity (when the DBA has identified that some aspect needs monitoring).
- Single comprehensive report at each level (instance, database, bufferpool, tablespace, table) is provided with meaningful calculated values, such as average times and hit ratios, as well as the measured snapshot elements, to provide the DBA with a useful summary at one point in time. Luxury Designer Replica Handbags